You can download your course calendar and upload the file directly into your calendar, or you can take screenshots to print the calendar directly from your MyBlueprint account!
To download your course calendar -
Log in to your MyBlueprint account on a desktop or laptop computer.
Hover over the Home button and click Schedule to go to your course calendar.
Click the calendar (.ics) button in the top right corner, to download your course calendar.
You can open the .ics file directly in iCal.
To import your course calendar into a Google Calendar -
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- In the top right, click Settings and open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendar between the "My calendars" and "Other Calendars" sections.
- Click Choose File and select the downloaded .ics course calendar file.
To import your course calendar into a Yahoo Calendar -
- On Yahoo Calendar, go to Actions then click on Import links.
- Choose .ics course calendar file, then click on Import button.
To import your course calendar into an Outlook Calendar -
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import.
- Select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next.
- When prompted, browse for the downloaded .ics course calendar file and click OK.
- When prompted, click Import.
To take screen shots of your calendar and print the images -
- On a Mac: Press Command + Shift + 4 and drag a square around the calendar.
- On a PC: Press Alt + PrtScn to capture a screenshot of the active window.