If you decide to withdraw from a Blueprint LSAT course, you must notify the Blueprint office within 10 business days prior to the start of the course.
- We will then issue you directions for the return of your course materials, which must be received unopened and in good condition before the date your course begins.
- If these conditions are met, your course payment will be refunded, minus an administrative/restocking fee of $100.
If you enroll less than ten days before the start date of a course, open your books or start using the materials in the myBlueprint online student account, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
Our refund policy also comes with a score increase guarantee.
If your LSAT score does not improve from your first practice exam score, you may be eligible to take the course again for free or receive a full refund.
In order to qualify for the score increase guarantee, you must be a first-time Blueprint student enrolled in a Blueprint classroom course and must:
- attend all classroom sessions (with no more than four sessions missed and made up by watching course videos);
- take all six practice exams in the classroom as proctored by Blueprint;
- complete at least 50% of the online homework;
- take the first LSAT administered after the conclusion of your classroom course.
The score increase guarantee is applicable to classroom courses preparing for any LSAT occurring on or after February 4, 2017.