If you decide to withdraw from a Blueprint LSAT course, you must notify the Blueprint office at least 10 business days prior to the start of the course.
- We will then issue you directions for the return of your course materials, which must be received unopened and in good condition, before the date your course begins.
- If these conditions are met, your course payment will be refunded, minus an administrative/ restocking fee of $100.
If you enroll less than ten days before the start date of a course, open your books, or start using the materials in the MyBlueprint online student account, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
Our refund policy also comes with a score increase guarantee.
If your LSAT score does not improve from your first practice exam score, you may be eligible to take the course again for free or receive a full refund.
In order to qualify for the score increase guarantee, you must be a first-time Blueprint student enrolled in a Blueprint classroom course and must:
- attend and sign in for all classroom sessions (with no more than one session missed and made up by watching course videos);
- take all four practice exams in the classroom as proctored by Blueprint, and score them in your account;
- complete at least 50% of the online homework;
- take the first LSAT administered after the conclusion of your classroom course.